Welcome to Juniper Green A.R.C
We are Edinburgh’s largest Outdoor Country Sports Club.
Our outdoor range that covers around 10 acres which we have split down into multiple disciplinespecific ranges.
Interested in joining us? Check out our membership link above.
The site as a whole is currently under construction and we encourage our members to sign up to get access to the members section. This will list useful things like opening times, the constitution, club rules etc.
Please note Opening times are now behind the login screen to avoid letting external parties know when the range can be vandalised. The clubs official opening times have not changed they are now and always have been set hours. By far the best way to find out about our short notice opening time changes (bad weather, and owners request etc) is to join our facebook group.
Corona Virus Important Information
The committee have made the decision that at present JGARC will remain open to existing club members only.
You are all aware of the current situation with the virus and therefore will be using the facilities at your own risk.
We do ask that any club members who attend adhere to a common sense approach and government issued guidelines for example.
- If you feel unwell in any manner please DO NOT visit the club.
- Adhere to the 2 metre recommended space between yourself and other club members.
- If you are within the 'HIGH RISK' group please consider carefully if enjoying your hobby is more important than your health.
- If you do have to cough or sneeze please ensure you use either a tissue over your face or a piece of clothing i.e. the inside of your elbow. Remember this is an air borne virus so no sharing please. Place any used tissues in the bin.
- Please remember government recommends washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds or using hand sanitizer regularly and try to avoid touching your face.
The club will be closed to all NON-MEMBERS at present.
Any new members wishing to make enquiries about joining the club should contact the club secretary.
Keep safe during these quick changing times, be sensible and don't attend the club unless you are happy to take on the responsibility of the risks involved.
Further advice is available on the NHS Inform site : https://www.nhsinform.scot/illnesses-and-conditions/infections-and-poisoning/coronavirus-covid-19