Welcome to Juniper Green A.R.C
We are Edinburgh’s largest Outdoor Country Sports Club.
Our outdoor range covers around 10 acres which we have split down into multiple discipline specific ranges.
Interested in joining us? Check out our membership link above.
We encourage our members to sign up to get access to the members section. This will list useful things like opening times, the constitution, club rules etc.
Attendance at JGARC Ranges
- Live in an area affected by travel restricted lock down
- Feeling unwell or showing Covid symptoms
- Has a family member who is unwell/showing Covid symptoms.
- If you have been unwell you must stay away from all clubs for the recommended 14 days
- Travelled from a country that requires you to isolate for 14 days
- Have a Pen for personal use booking in etc
- Case or item to hold score card if applicable
- Hand Sanitiser please use often
- Face Mask if unable to social distance
- Shared equipment is discouraged, individuals should use their own equipment where possible
- Club Kneeling rolls and mats may not be available for used, please bring your own
- You may bring your own string-pulling device if using the HFT area manual reset targets however, it is not essential if pulling strings by hand please use your glove hand or sanitiser regularly
- If using the toilet, please ensure you sanitise your hands before and after entering the convenience
- If a food facility is made available at the club a face mask must be worn when queuing and ordering again when queuing observe social distancing
- The grouping of individuals within the cabin is always to be discouraged, once you have booked in or obtained your food please move back outside of the building.
Keep safe during these constantly changing times, please be sensible and don't attend the club unless you are happy to take on the responsibility of the risks involved.
Further advice is available on the NHS Inform site : https://www.nhsinform.scot/illnesses-and-conditions/infections-and-poisoning/coronavirus-covid-19