Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I become a member?
Simply click our membership link and follow the instructions there
- Is your membership open to anyone?
Yes. We allow membership from 5 years old upwards.
- Can I come as a visitor? -
Perhaps. We offer pay to play sessions but this is by invite of a full member only. The member inviting you is responsible for your actions while you are on the range
- is Juniper Green ARC on other social media?
Yes, Members and probationers can request to be added to our club Facebook page. We also have a YouTube channel under construction
- Do I need a licence for my airgun?
Yes, Juniper Green does not offer membership to anyone who does not hold their own Air Weapon Licence
- Does the club have guns visitors or probationers can use
We have a selection of rifles and PCP's for use by probationers
- What are the club rules?
Members can sign in and view the club rules.
- Are exploding targets allowed?
Only coke bottle 'blank' targets are allowed as the exploding targets have caused small fires at the range
- Do you have a minimum visits required to maintain your membership?
Not at the moment, however we must advise Police Scotland when asked how often a member has been attending. I they have been absent their licence may be revoked.
- Where are you located?
Near Riccarton Mains Road, Edinburgh a little down from the Herriott Watt Park and Ride.
- Do you have a waiting list?
Yes and It's currently open to new members.
- Do you allow Archery or Crossbows on your range?
We do, we offer both! But only on their designated ranges.
- Do you allows FAC powered rifles?
No, We only allow <12ft/lbs rifle sand sub 6ft/lbs pistols.